Fondazione Gianni Benzi, that is organising the XVI Foresight Training Course “Repurposing to cover unmet needs: the current scenario in Europe and the proposed changes to the Pharmaceutical Legislation”, that will be held on 18 December 2023 in Bari, Italy and online.
The Course will deal with:
- Current and proposed regulatory provisions and decision-making to be undertaken in the EU for Research & Development (R&D) and marketing authorisation;
- Industry and academic approaches and collaboration to repurposing as a R&D opportunity;
- Commercial perspectives and strategies to repositioning drugs;
- The meaning of repurposing in the paediatric context;
- Need for specific formulations to comply with the specific patient needs;
- Tools potentially supporting R&D of repurposed drugs like in silico approaches and real world data;
- Possible impact of changes proposed by the European Commission to the pharmaceutical legislation under Articles 48 and 75 of the proposed Regulation.
The course is free of charge for students, researchers, representatives from patients’ associations and not for profit organisations.
It is possible to register here. by 4th December
More information, including the draft agenda, on website.